Water is fundamental to life and to green infrastructure. At the 12th CitiesAlive® Green Roof and Wall Conference in Nashville, delegates will explore the many ways in which green roofs and walls can help manage our water resources more wisely. Participants will dig into the science of performance, explore the many interrelationships between energy and water, and investigate the most forward thinking designs and policies that fuel essential innovation in green building and infrastructure.
- Earn 11.5 Continuing Education Units/ Professional Development Hours from LA CES for ASLA, GBCI for LEED, AIA CES for AIA, BOMI, CNLA, APLD, RCI, APA (pending) and GRHC for GRP.
- Learn about green infrastructure design, policy, and research from over 100 expert speakers. Click here to view the agenda.
- See The Great Debate: "To Irrigate or Not to Irrigate" at the Opening Plenary, featuring industry leaders Lois Vitt Sale, Lynda Wightman, and Vanessa Keitges
- Take a comprehensive professional training course, including the new:
- Net Zero Water Boot Camp, developed in association with the American Society of Irrigation Consultants
- Updated Green Walls 101: Systems Overview and Design course
- Join a tour of one of Nashville's innovative and beautiful green roofs
- Celebrate the continent's top green roof and wall projects at the Awards of Excellence
- Network with industry leaders at the trade show
- Enjoy BBQ and dance at the Closing Reception at the Whiskey Bent Saloon
See you in Nashville this November!